Friday, April 25, 2008

Hello, can you hear me now? Can you hear me now?

Is anyone there? Hmmmm... I am wondering if I lost all my readers since I made my blog private. Where the heck did everyone go?? Now, some of you get my blog emailed to you automatically so I know you are reading but where did all my regulars go?

I am going to start working very hard on my "See How We Have Grown-2005" and I just want to make sure I am not talking into thin air. So, let me know that you are there. Is it too hard to access my blog now or do you have to stop and put in passwords every time?

Anyway, just thought I would take a moment to document my bummer night! Jason was going to take me to a stake dance tonight for the adults (back to high school theme) and we got a babysitter, and planned to dress up and everything. I was so excited. Just like when Jason asked me on my first date.

Then, something came up for Jason's wedding tomorrow and now we can not go. He will be working very hard and very late tonight. My date got cancelled. I was so thrilled to get to go to a dance with him again.

My dear sweet husband will try to do his best to make up for it. He will get us tons of movie rentals, popcorn, and junk food so we can at least have a fun family night at home while he works. He can join us in the room since he works on his computers. You should see him with 2 computers in his lap. He won't let me take a pic of it but one of these days I will surprise him and get one!

And when the kids go to bed, we will put on some of our favorite songs and have a few dances in our living room. We can have a romantic night in our living room!

4 comments:

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Hi Kara, I'm still here, anyway thanks for the Hotel update and actually we are leaving the kids with my parents so it will be just us floating down the lazy river, ahhhhhhh my kind of river-LAZY:) Anyway, sorry about the date cancel, I know how that is, but he will make it up Im sure, have a great time!

Karly said...

I'm here too Kara. And if you didn't notice yet, I loved the joke you put up on your other blog, and so I put it on mine. Thanks for sharing! :)

korie said...

Still here too! Hope you got in a few dances...at least your husband dances hehe!

Unknown said...

I'll always be here honey.