Jason and I have been organizing all of our digital files. Just for fun here is a recap of the first year we bacame a family. 2004 at a glance...
Febuary 2004 -The Day I met Kevin and Michael for the very first time at foster moms
Febuary 2004-Our new little boy JJ happy in his Jumperoo
Spring 2004- Waiting for our new house to be finished
Spring 2004-Out to Eat
Spring 2004-Why we needed a bigger home!
June 2004-JJ in Hospital After Surgery
July 2004- Boys on Couch in our New (Bigger) Home
September 2004- And my house was never clean again..
yes, 3 months later we were still unpacking
December 2004-Christmas at Grandparents
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the HUGE playhouse!
That is 2004 in a nutshell. If you are wondering where Jason sr. is in all these photos, don't worry, he is there. He is just usually the one behind the camera!
Stay tuned for part 2 - 2005


3 comments:
Those are great photo's I can't wait to see 2005!
Wow that was cool to see all the pictures like that, I am with Kori can't wait to see 2005.
Great job recapping the year honey. It was really a treat to see my beautiful wife and boys from pics taken 4 years ago. Keep up the great work.
Post a Comment