Saturday, May 3, 2008

I am swamped

I hardly have time to update and check all your blogs. I am getting to it I promise.
I have tons of pics to share and I will post one thing at a time so I don't overload you all.
Today, I am going to share a link on Jason's blog since he beat me to the post I was going to do!

Ruby Tuesdays
Read Jason's blog and see pics of the kids at the restaraunt. I would post the same thing but he did it so nicely! (click on ruby tuesdays or jason' blog to be taken to the link)

You may have to scroll down a post or 2 to find it.

4 comments:

Jordan said...

I can't seem to find the link to Jason's blog???? Help!

korie said...

Your busy what?? Why?? haha Just kidding! I bet you are!

Happy Family said...

I included a hyperlink. Scroll over jason's name

Karly said...

Those pictures are cute. Wow they look even bigger than when I last saw them a few weeks ago! How do they grow so fast??