Wednesday, April 8, 2009

This poor poor blog....

What the heck happened to my blog? It just died. Totally flat lined.


I am going to try to revive it. Here is the first attempt.

We just took a trip to Colorado to attend the funeral of Jason's amazing aunt. The boys and I got to see the family farm for the very first time. I met tons of Jason's family members on his dad's side.

During the drive we took a lot of breaks to let the kids get out, stretch their legs and play. We found some unusual places to stop. Below are some pics of of our stops.


First pic: the night before our long drive we stayed the night in LA in a huge suite. We ordered enough food from room service to feed 3 families. Oh my gosh, I actually moaned while eating the deserts. Yummy freakin yummy! I have never tasted anything so good.

Second pic: We took a long detour through St. George (Jason had a bridal shoot there) and after the boys spotted snow (in April!) we let them get out to play. I know, we are terrible parents. We let them play in snow with no jackets or gloves on. But do the boys look like they care? That's all I have to say about that!

Third pic: We passed by lake Powell and found a hidden little area to skip rocks. We had to slide down a huge mound of sand to get down to it. Our feet sank past our ankles in the sand as we slid down. Once we were down we realized that we had not thought about how we were going to climb back out. Let's just say that it took forever to get out and we were all panting when we reached the top.


There are more pics to share and you will have to check back to see them. It is all a part of my blog revival project.



0 comments: