Saturday, April 11, 2009

You want to get them WHAT for Easter?

You would never believe what Jason decided to get the boys for Easter. They are going to be the most spoiled kids in the world! It is just easter for goodness sakes, not Christmas!

The Easter bunny has been very generous this year. Inside the basket with the usual small toys and stickers and snacks there is a....................

I will leave this on a cliff hanger....

Check back later for pics of the Easter baskets so you can see what the Easter bunny is giving them.

4 comments:

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

can't wait to see what the Easter Bunny brings your house! Happy Easter!

Karly said...

I know what it is. :) And I agree with the Easter Bunny spoiling them...I don't even have one!! :)

Morgan said...

So, uh, can I be invited to your other blogs? I'd love to see what you're up to with homeschooling triplets and whatnot. And thanks for all the craft links on this blog! They have been a huge help! Still waiting to know what they got for Easter...

korie said...

So did the Easter bunny come????