Friday, December 5, 2008

MIA

Ok, Ok, I know I need a new post. Geese, I have not posted since October! YIKES.


I figured out what happened to my camera when I dropped it. The camera is fine I just need a new lens. When I buy a new lens I can start posting more pics again.

The book is coming along fine. This second draft is much harder to work on than the first.  I hope to finish the second draft by the end of January. 

We are doing some minor remodeling on the house this month. My awesome uncle Rick will be doing it all for us. Not for free of course! I will post before and after pics as well as some in between pics for everyone to see so you can keep up with the progress.

We are also FINALLY putting in our backyard. I hope to have it all done by Christmas. We will see how fast Rick can work!


2 comments:

Becky said...

I forgot, what kind of book are you writing?

Happy Family said...

I am writing a teen fantasy novel.