Friday, April 10, 2009

Field Trip

I arranged a field trip with our local homeschooling group. We visited the Environmental Nature Center in Newport Beach. The kids took a 1 1/2 hour nature walk and made many stops along the way to learn about predators and prey, carnivores and herbivores, animal scat (poop), animal babies, etc...

Since I have not repaired the lens on my camera I had to get pics from other parents who caught my boys in their shots.

Thank goodness I have some pics of the day.

The boys learned a lot but for some reason they will not stop talking about animal scat. Well, they are boys. What did I except? They look for animal poop every where we go now!



If you want to see a few pics click on the link below. My boys are in red and black plaid sweatshirts and near the end Michael took off his sweatshirt and he is wearing a white striped shirt.

0 comments: