What did I do today? I can not believe that I am admitting this, but I did NOTHING. Absolutely nothing.
I am new to the blogging world so I spent all day in Jason's office with the boys perfecting my blog. Making changes, forgetting to save them, making them again and perfecting it. I think I am happy. Except for a few links I need to add I think I like it the way it is. I even love the mama bear with her 3 cubs.
So, I skipped the dishes and the laundry but my blog looks neat and clean right?


I took the boys to a museum yesterday and I since I lost my camera I could not take any pics. We are going back again and I will get pics next time. The boys had a blast at the hands on museum. They could not believe that they were allowed to touch everything. They loved the music room and made tons of noise in there and gave me a puppet show. We saw brand new chicks that hatched that morning. At first the boys were scared of them. Then, I could not get them away from them! We visited the gift shop and I bought them some marbles and a slinky. They chose a huge dill pickle for their treat and the enjoyed it outside on a picnic bench.
Today, while I did nothing, the boys played with the marbles and slinkies the entire time we stayed in the office. I am amazed that they played with so little and had so much fun.


Here is a nice little marble game that 4 year olds can play.
BOUNCE ABOUT
"This game, for two to four players, is played by throwing marbles and not shooting them. Medium sized marbles are best suited for the game and are called 'BOUNCERS'. The first player throws his bouncer forward about 5' (1.5m). The second player throws his to try and hit it. The third player throws to try and hit either one on the ground and so on. If a bouncer is hit the owner must pay the successful thrower one marble. Bouncers are generally not forfeited."
It is fun until the 4 year olds start throwing marbles at the mirrors and TV! Michael threw one at JJ's head and now he has a nice bump. Who's idea was it to buy them marbles anyway??
I got to give my kids props. They got really creative and rolled their marbles through the slinkies. Kids are really smart if you give them the chance to be inventive.
CREDITS





3 comments:
Hey Kara! Fun to see your blog!! I love pics of those boys!! They are soo cute. I got to see the video clips Jason did for the Race... It was awesome!! He did a great job! It will be fun to get to know you better through blog land! Take care. Oh by the way, this is Chris' sister Kristin.
Hi kara, I love the new blog, it looks great. I too love nothing days.
Cute blog Kara! My email is eirokb@aol.com. And I'm not to sure I did anything yesterday...
Post a Comment