I can not believe that I waited soooo long to share this picture. It is March for goodness sakes! I figured that I better get it out before summer time!
Here are my adorable boys with their FIRST mall Santa pic. We have pics from previous years with Santas from parties and stuff but 2007 was the first year we stood in line at the mall to see Santa. We waited over an hour but it was well worth the wait.
Jason (daddy) was so awesome. He stood in line with the boys while I finished up Christmas shopping.
The boys were well behaved and the handled the wait. All went well until all three decided that they needed to go potty when we were next in line!
I took one boy at a time. I picked each boy up and ran to the bathroom and ran back to get another one. The bathroom was NOT close! Believe it or not is was faster to take one at a time and carry and run then have all three boys walk at once.
I was exhausted when we finished and just about collapsed when the boys saw Santa. I was so tired and bent over panting and missed the whole thing. Jason had to chose the picture. I think he chose a nice one.
What did I learn form this experience? No matter how many times you take your kids potty they will always have to go at the wrong moment!!

4 comments:
That is a one-of-a-kind Santa picture! What a smiley bunch! It's not every day Santa gets to take pictures with triplets, especially ones that are as cute and smiley as yours! It looks like your boys made his day.
Kara I love this picture. Even though it's way past Christmas, I'm glad you put it up. They're totally grinning!
What a fun memory. It's a good thing they weren't afraid. That could have been a real handful!
Hey Kara, I just now figured out this was you on my comments section. So cute the pics. Hope you're doing well.
Post a Comment