Friday, March 21, 2008

Finally, an instruction manual...and a test...

Who says parenting does not come with a manual. Just check out this simple manual from http://www.makememinimal.com/2008/instrucciones-para-cuidar-un-bebe/. Parents, get a pad and pen and take notes. There will be a test at the end.




TEST
What? You did not think I was serious?
NO CHEATING OR LOOKING BACK AT THE MANUAL
SERIOUSLY...NO CHEATING!
There are 10 questions. Take the quiz below (scroll down) and report back your score.
Goodluck.
1. What game was the BAD dad playing with his baby in the "Fun Games for Baby" picture?
2. What grocery item was the BAD mom throwing into her cart on top of her baby?
3. What was the BAD mom using to wipe her babies bottom when changing his diaper?
4. What body part was sticking out on the BAD example of "Bundling the Baby"?
5. How was the GOOD mom excersising her baby?
6. How many X's were on the bottle of alchohol on the BAD example of "Calming your Baby"?
7. What was the mobile made of on the GOOD example of "Stimulating your Baby"?
8. What toy was the GOOD parent using to the make the baby smile?
9. What 2 pets where used in the "Introducing Baby to Pets" picture?
10. What was the BAD mom feeding her baby on the "Feeding Baby" example?

6 comments:

Cynthia said...

That is absolutely hilarious! Boy that would have come in handy with my first kid. I love the blog.

Happy Family said...

I am posting this for Michael! He wants to brag about his 90% score!!

Lisa said...

I didn't take the test, I don't want to be embarrassed by my results. I do want to say that I think your boys are very cute and I know Karly loves them...she talks about them a lot. Plus my daughter loved following them around at the reception here in utah. I think she couldn't get over the fact that there were three boys who looked alike.

Karly said...

This is pretty funny. Where did you find this? I'd be sad to find out someone was realy shocked about any of these. :)

Unknown said...

Now that there is pretty funny...

Leticia said...

HEY Kara!!!

Oh MY! Triplets...!!! Your blog is so cute! I am glad you found my blog...It is sure a fun way to stay in touch with everything...I just started a little bit ago! Your boys are darling! Where are you guys living now? I spied on your Karly's site too...I can't believe she is married now...I feel so old!