Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Dancing Boys

Since my easter pics are not uploaded yet I will share these pics of the boys dancing in daddy's home office. Jason has them on his blog too but I think they should also be on mine!

Kevin (in blue shirt) is quite the choreographer. He is always creating new dance moves and trying them out in front of the mirror and changing them. He teaches his brothers the new moves!
JJ (in gray shirt) is the lead singer. He grabs his phantom microphone and sings the songs. I can not believe how many rock songs this kid can sing!

Michael (in green shirt) is our air guitar player. He stepped up in front and showed us some cool moves!
I think we have the makings of a little band.
What should we name our band?

4 comments:

Leticia said...

Kara,
Your boys are just too cute! Boys are busy , but boys are so tender and fun too!
Hmmm....Let's see how about..."All For One" for the band...I don't know...that is the first thing that "popped" into my head seeing these pictures...TOO TOO CUTE!!!
Leticia

Sorensens said...

Hi Kara, cute blog i love it! Your boys are getting so big and cute to. This so much fun looking at everyones blog.

korie said...

Hi Kara! Your boys are so big! I haven't seen them since they were babies! How fun your life must be. I can't even keep up with my two. Can't wait to see more!

Jordan said...

Precious...I never realized how conservative my boys were until I saw yours dancing it up! I can hardly get mine to wiggle to song!