Sunday, May 18, 2008

New toys at grandmas house


















Kevin with legos..........Michael with fishies.............and JJ with hotwheels!
*****************************
I ended up staying at my parents all weekend. Somehow, I just never went home! So much for our swim party and b-day party we wanted to go to! Totally missed those fun outings! I went to Target last night to get church shirts for the boys (since I did not come packed) and I bought some new toys for the boys.

My mom keeps a stash of toys for the boys to play with when they visit. Every now and then I add to her stash. I got a few things for the boys to keep here.

I bought legos, a fishing game, more hotwheels, new coloring books and crayons, a pig flashlight, a vibrating microphone and some little dinasaurs.

PS-not all of you are on the email distribution yet but don't worry, it won't be long until you are all added.





7 comments:

korie said...

Wow Kara what a great update. I love all those pictures. What cute boys!

Karly said...

Great pics Kara, you're getting really good. I can't wait to come home to "grandma's" and play those toys with the boys. :)

Sorensens said...

YEA! I love new pictures! The boys look like they are having a blast with the new toys, gotta love grandmas house.

Jordan said...

We love, love, love Legos! My boys have AT LEAST 17 different sets. They stay busy for hours building, taking apart, and rebuilding! A very good purchase Kara. :)

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Hey Kara, sorry, I've been slacking on the blogging comments. Anyway so glad summer is comming. I think we are all tired of getting kids up for school and so are the kids:) Got to love Grandams house and fun toys, Oh to be young again:):)

korie said...

OK Kara time for an update!!! I know your busy but we want to know what your busy doing...
:)

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Hey Kara how's it going... Hey my sister wan't to get on your blog but cant' can you reinvite her. Thanks a bunch and hopw all is well, you must be traveling, look forward to new posts.