I know I have been missing in action. It is all for a great reason. I can't wait to share what I have been up to and I promise an update will come soon.
Here is a sampler to make your mouth water:
The boys turned 5
The boys learned to swim
I got viral meningitus
We took an awesome family vacation to Maui
I got strep throat in Maui
I dropped my camera (and broke it) in the seven sacred pools
I have a new passion that has taken me away from all of you. I can't wait to share it.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
MIA
Posted by Happy Family at 1:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow Kara, I thought that you fell off the face of the planet, good o see your back. Ugh about your camera,what have you been up to???? Hope you are feeling better too.
Kara, I am a dork, I deleated two comments because I can't spell. I was saying, my sis would like to make commets on your blog again but needs to be invited. If you need her e-mail let me know Thanks:)
Well Hello Stranger! How are you guys doing? I am so glad that we got an update on whats going on. Hope you have a good day.
Jen
How long do we have to wait to learn about your new passion????
Post a Comment