1. Jason bought me a new camera (Nikon D40) for Mother's Day so now I can finally take pics of stuff! My blog will be so much more interesting now!


Some pics of Michael...




Some pics of JJ...






Eating oranges from grandma's fruit tree...

Kevin, JJ, and Michael...
JJ
Kevin
Michael
Weeeeee.....

2. I am adding a feature that will let me email my blog to all my friends and family. I will sign ALL of you up and if you do not want to get it in your email you can unsubscribe. You can comment through email, or visit the link to the blog, or just read it and enjoy with no commitment.
3. I just dropped Jason off at the airport. He has a wedding in North Carolina and we are not joining him on this trip. We have a swimming day planned with friends on Friday and a birthday party to attend on Saturday. He will be home on Sunday and we miss him already!
4. I brought the boys to Grandma Lanier's (they call her grandma darlin') after we dropped Jason off at the airport. The boys wanted to visit her dogs and play on the swing set. I took out my camera and started shooting. Now, I know that I am married to a photographer but that does not make me a pro! But, I think I did alright!
..........................................................................................................................................................................
SUMMER IS COMING
Warm weather is just perfect for poking dogs with sticks, climbing trees, playing football, relaxing on the grass, peeling oranges, swinging sticks, sliding, playing and napping with the dogs, hanging upside down, and watching movies!
***
Some pics of Michael...
Some pics of JJ...
Eating oranges from grandma's fruit tree...
Kevin, JJ, and Michael...
JJ
Kevin
Michael
Weeeeee.....
5 comments:
Yea! New pictures, they are so cute. You did a good job-have fun with your new toy thats a good camera.
cute pictures!
Kara, you did a great job with the camera. At least you have 3 subjects to always practice on. I know I JUST saw them, but I swear they already look bigger. Maybe it's the camera? :) I love the orange pics, I'm downloaded one of them to put on my blog because I love it so much. Good job!
Wow, the boys are getting sooooo big. Hey, how do you like your new camera, I need a new one and I heard that one is good. Have fun and lood forward to some fun pics.
I love these shots!!! Who taught you how to take pictures?
Post a Comment